BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

rezeki yang tertinggal


The unexpected thing may come to anyone, may go anytime...

It happened to me. I was about to win RM 250k of participating Reader's Digest contest last year, which was 2012. It was an online contest.

I didn't expect at all that I was about to win the contest. Until one day on June 2013 which was few days ago, I found a letter from Reader's Digest. It was mine.

I read through the letter. It asked me to reply the letter 7 days after the receiving date to confirm my home address and whatnot. The date of the letter was on 2012, now is 2013!

I can't blame anyone for that to happen. Reflect on my flaws. That's a lot.

Allah just doesn't give me that handsome sum of RM 250k. He doesn't take any of my body parts or else. Then, I should be really grateful.




#untuk manusia, Tuhan tidak pernah memberi kisah yang sia sia
 [padanya ada hikmah : Prof. Dr.  Muhaya Mohamad, Bahrudin Bekri]




11 Jun 2013
2.37 petang
Kg. Baru Kuala Abang,
Dungun, Terengganu

2 comments:

shirakawa said...

wah,serius banyak tuh!
bukan rezeki,,

aziha said...

yelah...mmg kne reflect diri byk.hg kne tlg n support ak tau mai...